Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My Heaven (AEON Mall #VLOG)

Ayee Mates!!
Couple of weeks ago I went to the newly opened mall located in Serpong-BSD, Tangerang area called AEON Mall. Its a Japan concept mall, so I jumped and joined the euphoria of this new happening mall and make a vlog of it which you can watch it HERE on my channel. Here's the #OOTD for dat dayyyy~ :))













  New Look's Platform Sandals ~ Bugis Night Market's Leather Skirt ~ @SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Bag

Bonus photo of the japanese foods I ate dat day :p

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //


-cheer, michelle
snapchat: booitsmichelle

31 comments:

  1. Love your skirt !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that bag! Cool outfit michelle!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww~ we could be twinsies <33
      thankyou georgie :)

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, Chelle! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather skirt and Union Jack bag are life!

    Cheers,
    ↬ Archiperago

    ReplyDelete
  5. digging this laidback look of yours! pengen ke aeon mall tapi jauh benerr dari rmhku huhu ><
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bellaaaa <33
      it is located like at the end of nowhere :')

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  6. love this look chelle!!
    i hope we could meet again for another OOTD shoot dear ;D

    kisses, Diras
    Ayu Adiras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a bunch dir! <33
      we should meet again soon hehehee ;;)

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  7. You have really nice blog
    I follow you :)
    Visit my page and follow me back please, it would make me happier thousand times♥
    instagram.com/svetlana_renkas
    sugary-lime.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/svetlanarenkas

    Kiss you,
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww~ thankyou svetlana :))
      lets be friend <33

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  8. aku ke aeon kok tp ganemu yg kamu videoin... wkwkwk

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa really? maybe its because I vlogged things that doesn't really capture a lot of people attention? :')

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  9. Such a cute look. Love your shoes :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I have the exact same sling bag like yours from Gowigasa :D

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your skirt !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    ▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look! I love your skirt<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw cute look! Love your skirt and shoes<3
    Check out mine dear?:)xx

    wwww.paramitadana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete