Sunday, February 24, 2013

creeps

bonjour!!

finally an outfit post after such a long time (lol~ its not that long, just trying to be a little dramatic). using my creeper shoes for the first time, actually I got it since last christmas (2012), but its too big for me so whenever I'm using this creeper I walk like a boss lol~



that time the wind hated me so much that it ruins my perfectly combed bangs, before doing the shoot I did a hair check and when I step out of my house the wind blew my bangs -_-




I love polkadot and stripes too much that I even clashed both of the pattern on one look and I LOVE IT! well I don't know about it ahaha love love love the big outerwear and the creepers! :D





british india's polkadot dress ~ vintage outerwear ~ new look creepers ~ charles & keith bag
the dress and the outerwear used to belongs to my grandmother, and I'm totally in love with every of her vintage outfit pieces she owned. 
 

xoxo, michelle


33 comments:

  1. cute polkadot dress and sweater ❤
    love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love the cardigan! :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your shoes are to die for <3 I hope you could check out my blog :) xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so great! I really love this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outerwear... seems so comfy :)

    i invited you to join my FIRST INTERNATIONAL GIVE AWAY in my blog...
    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I'm so jelly of your creepers! Haha I've been wanting one for so long now.

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha you should get one from new look they're quiet cheap :D

      cheer, michelle

      Delete
  7. chic outfit :) love the dress and those creepers are cool <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very chic! Love your outerwear and creepers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polkadots and yellow purse! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the amazing pictures in your blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb outfit!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete