Monday, June 10, 2013

little adventurer

bonjour!!

its been such a long time since my last post eh?? its because I'm so busy with final exams and I'm just done with the exams... OMG!! the exams are very tiring-confusing-heptic -_- and I'm so glad that I'm done with it. anyway here's my outfit post inspired from adventurer :p









Laconick's shirt ~ Rubi's wedges ~ Chanel's bag ~ unbranded shorts, socks and bowler hat

SUMMER HOLIDAY IS COMING!!!!!!
any plan guys??
well for me hmmm... just traveling around Jakarta I guess :p meet up with some bloggers and friends I guess and probably going to Bandung and I got a surprise which I'll be telling more of it on my next post ;;) and I have a major crazy plan for this summer, I'm going to dip-dye my hair in a very crazy color, do you guys think I should go for it?? I'm so confuse :s :s

-cheer, michelle

18 comments:

  1. Lovely post. You look adorable.

    xo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool grunge vibe mich! see you soon in Sweets Carnival :D

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look :)

    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! :)

    http://nikkithe13th.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect mix and match. so much love it! just followed your blog, kindly follow me back? :)

    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. bowler hat and cute wedges are never go wrong
    love your style ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice...

    www.williamcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great bag and shoes! love the style, and i just followed you :) hope you'll check my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely combination :D

    love the wedges btw <3


    www.stays-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. look so sweet michelle <3
    your second pic is cute hihi
    see ya soon dear!!

    Love a Bunch,
    RUBYandROSA

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice ~~!
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/
    follow you hope you will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god, you are SO cute <3
    Love your outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute outfit <3

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai michelle :*
    i love your look here!
    so cute and lovely !

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your 7th pic, omg, its really cute, chelle!<33

    lots of love,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Askorbinsyre
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Hudpleie Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool outfit hun!! lovely blog by the way!!

    bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete