Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ooh Ooh Laa Laa + KDrama and Kshow Info















Vintage Chanel's Top~Purse~Shoes ~ Uniqlo's Floopy Hat ~ Lovitahilman's Flare Netty Skirt

Ayee Matesss!!
 I wore this outfit to ID Creative Week months ago in Gandaria City, well I think that's the name of the event but I'm not sure thoo. Tbh, this look is one of my fave outfit ever, that's why I took a lot of photos but the quality was not that good. why?? because I never felt so girly feminine girl before and when I put on this skirt and heels, I felt so weird at first but when I looked at myself in the mirror I feel so comfy because I could be girly without trying too hard I guess (?) I personally love the skirt so much because the length is not that short and not that long, its just perf! and the netty detailing is amazeball! So its not too revealing or exposing some skins. When I wore this hat out to public, they were like smirking, whispering and gave a me a 'what the hell' look, it kinda feels intimidated at first but as I walked around with it, I feel happy because that made me different from them. Well, being normal is boring yass? So that's why instead of being normal just be yourself! You may get some death stares at first but as long as you feel great or comfy just be confident mates!! :D

Btw, I'm still on my super long holiday here, I'll enter my college at the beginning of August, still (almost) another month to go. I've been watching a lot of K-Dramas and K-Variety Show a lot here!! So I want to recommend you some here and here's the link to watch kdrama and kvarietyshow with eng subtitle:
1. Drama:
-School 2013, old drama, starring kim woo bin, lee jong suk, jang nara, choi daniel, etc.
-Hotel King, New and still ongoing, starring lee dong wook (♥)
-King of HighSchool, New and still ongoing, starring Seo In Guk, Lee So Hyuk, etc.
-Doctor Stranger, New, starring Lee Jong Suk, Kang Sora, etc. I haven't watch this one yet but I heard its good.
-God's Gift 14 Days, I watched it halfway and it was great!
-Twenty Years Old, starring Gikwang (beast), Aaaaaa~ the story is so sweet :3

2. Variety Show:
-Running Man, do you guys still need explanation for this? :')
-Roommate, funny, real, great, I just love how different type of people were put in the same house and they have to live together as family, there's park bom, chanyeol (exo), lee dong wook and nana (after school).
-We Got Married, my fave couple atm: Hong Jonghyun and Yura (girls' day).
-Let Me In, some girls who were quite unfortunate with their physical appearance were given free plastic surgery and beauty treatment.

Well, I hope you guys find it useful and the link to watch it with english subtitle were mentioned above :)
and if you guys have any recommendations of kdrama and kvarietyshow please leave them in the comment box cause I want to watch more of them during my holiday and for those of you who never watch kdrama and kvarietyshow, do watch it! you'll love it like me :')

*watch my lates video here:

-cheer, michelle
instagram | youtube | twitter | pinterest

17 comments:

  1. I'm so attached to Hotel King :'( LDW is so good looking, I can't resist...

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i like your outfit :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat, it looks so classy. I want one!:) Love the the skirt too!:)xo

    Molly Louise Blogs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle! So kyeopta! Cantik banget :x Love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. topinya.... sama tasnya lucuk banget!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for the kdrama info.it really help!x followed your blog,follow mine?

    http://imferen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. KYOOOOTT !


    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love ur hat <3

    xx Diras
    fashion blogger
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit. i love your skirt! really cool mesh details xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely in this outfit! :)


    www.phankovalittledays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh lovely skirt!


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cantiiikkkk,, love your hat and skirt!! aku juga punya yg abu chell roknya hehe ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Running Man too<3<3 and yes, you look effortlessly fab :)

    innocentlookinglady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete