Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hat Snapback Beanies Collection 2015

Ayee Mates!!
I made a video of my hat beanies and snapback collection because I'm a hat-wear collector. I've been collecting these since the longest time ever. Some of them were gifted but most of the time I bought it with my own money. If you can't tell but most of my collection are dominated by black color because I just love black too much and I'm a monochrome unicorn. Plus black goes with everything. Watch my vid HERE

1. Forever21's Black Fedora

2. Uniqlo's Floppy Hat

3. Loonystore's Bucket Hat

4. Thrifted Reversible Bucket Hat


5. Supreme's Beanie

6. SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Customized Beanie


7. SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's "SWAG" Beanie

8. Supreme's Beanie with Pompom

9. Bugis Night Market's Arale Cap





10. DOPE's Floral Snapback




11. Bugis Night Market's Obey Snapback



12. EXO "WOLF" Inspired



13. Forever21's Acrylic "HOT" Snapback

14. H&M's Graphic Snapback



15. Gifted Acrylic "OBEY" Snapback



16. H&M's Reversible Snapback



17. Leap of Faith's "Believe" Snapback



18.GDragon Inspired "Get Out" Snapback

19. Unbranded Black Snapback

20. DOPE Snapback

21. GDragon Inspired "Bad Girl Good Girl" Snapback



22. Gifted NY Leather Snapback

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //

Thanks for watching and reading my post. Leave me a comment which one is your fave out of all. Proper fashion post is coming soon on #TheSwaggieUnicorn :)

-cheer, michelle
snapchat: booitsmichelle

5 comments:

  1. falling in love with your collection, and your fedora is my favourite! :)

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love wolf and get out cap 'cause i love exo and GD xoxo :)

    http://litarachman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these hats so much! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing collection!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love your hat collection ! im such a fan of hat too !!!
    it is like an essential items for fashion blogger like us !

    mind to follow each other?

    www.ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete