Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Can't Feel My Face















HM's Leather Jacket & Slip-On ~ Forever21's Tanktop ~ @SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Bracelets & Chokers ~ @Clutchtheclutch's Initial Clutch

Ayee Mates!!
I uploaded a quick #OOTD video of this look on my youtube channel Booitsmichelle or click HERE to watch it and please do like, comment and subscribe thanks a heaps. This is my far fave #OOTD I've ever worn. When I'm rocking this look I feel comfortable and feel good enuff (?), usually I'll feel insecure in wearing some outfits but in this outfit I just feel "ME" or "#TheSwaggieUnicorn". I love ripped jeans, slip-on and all monochrome pieces. I'm rocking monochrome not because that's what people mostly wear or because it's currently trending, I love it because it's simple yet mysterious like how I would describe myself lol. I took this #OOTD shots at my campus and yes I wear leather jacket to my campus and some people might find that I'm weird and odd enuff to wear them to class :') Anyway, I got this super cool clutch with my initial engraved to it from Clutchtheclutch, really love it ever since I got and saw it for the first time :))
 
Add Me on Snapchat: Booitsmichelle for more of my daily life~ I'm always on snapchat lol

 
// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //
 
-cheer, michelle
snapchat & carousell: booitsmichelle

33 comments:

  1. Ke kampus keren amat dek. hahaha
    Aku dulu ke kampus cuma kaos-celana-converse-ransel. titik :"D
    I'm kind of...menyesal lol ;p

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) The view in the background is amazing!

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog, if u wanna follow each other, let me know on my blog
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never get tired of your casual style michelle <3 and ripped jeans fit you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou bellaaaa~ <33

      -cheer, michelle

      Delete
  6. Love the black ripped jeans! x

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for leaving a comment!!
    Monochrome is soooo trending these days. I don't know if it looks this good when paired with leopard pattern shoes. What a matching outfit. Good job ciciii xxx

    I am a new follower xxx

    Check out my blog! Amortentia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaa~ thankyou febbyyyyy *smoochies* <33

      -cheer, michelle

      Delete
  8. Hi, just find out about your blog and it's awesome !
    you look rock for your college outfit , i wish i can go back to my college life ..
    and wear more dope looks !

    anyway love your ripped jeans !
    and want to follow each other on social media?
    salam kenal haha im from indonesia too :)

    http://verockstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou~ yours too! <33
      nice to know you too! :D

      -cheer, michelle

      Delete
  9. greatoutfit! I adore that bag of your! SUPER PRETTY! Great OOTD !!

    sshrimppaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelleeee! kereeenn banget sih ini look nyaa!
    really loveee your pants and slip on :) let's meet up soon! :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    A Little Color
    Kindly read my fashion tips here :
    WhatWeLike

    Thankyou ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thanks nya!! sure lets meet up soon :D

      -cheer, michelle

      Delete
  11. I love the outfit combo! I especially love the black and white along with your leopard print shoes! :)

    taytaytayworld.blogspot.com


    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello . Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    We follow your blog, please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding degree has your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm like youre shoes :*

    follow me :))

    ReplyDelete