Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Joy








Tailor Made Shirt ~ HM Jeans ~ Forever21's Hat ~ Chanel's Bag ~ Adidas' Kicks

Ayee Mates!!
I know the photos quality aren't the best, I took it with my ipod camera only and I need to retouch all of them because it was too dark so yeah... 
Anyway I personally love this look so much. First, its comfy. Second, I can wear it on any occasions or places (campus, malls, church, etc). Third, I don't have to put a lot of effort in pulling this outfit together. The hat makes it more special, even tough the hat makes everyone stares at me when I'm inside the mall lol but nonetheless its worth it ;;)
Lately I'm so into Planetshakers' songs, especially after going to their concert (Vlog is coming soon on my channel). If you guys don't know who is Planetshakers', they are Australian Christian worhip band under Planetshakers' ministry, try listen to some of their songs, I bet you'll love it. I recommend Nothing is Impossible or This is Our Time or Endless Praise or Limitless for all of you who loves rock music and You/Holy or Made for Worship or Leave Me Astounded for all of you who are more into blues or slow type of songs. Remember music makes one, in music everyone could come together as one without looking at each others' differences.

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //

-cheer, michelle
snapchat: booitsmichelle

25 comments:

  1. I love your style Chelle! And I love Nothing is Impossible song too <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Casual and chic<3

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, the bag I also. =D

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey , you have a great blog !
    observation by observation ? You start !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hat!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting post :-) )
    GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really kind this kind of outfit. Smart casual! :)

    All the love, Eiren! :) xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the summer vibes hoho
    Nice classy outfit

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's simple but EDGY ! Nice try

    Visit mine and find me on bloglovin :)
    Monsieurdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is so cute<333
    Nautical thingy is the best<33

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou dear hehehe I know rite! I love nautical things too <33

      -cheer, michelle

      Delete
  11. simple yet so coollllll chelleeee!! great casual outfit yaa :D


    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute print on your shirt!

    ReplyDelete