Friday, October 19, 2018

Kin's Fresh Milk from A2 Cows #ChellesReview

Aye Mates!

Remember my last post where I talked about Kin’s fresh milk made from A2 cows? So today after consuming it couple of times, it’s time for the full review.


I drink this Kin fresh milk just the way it is or sometimes I dip my oreo into the full cream one and it’s like a perfect combination, you can actually drink this Kin fresh to accompany your cereal as well. I usually drank this Kin fresh milk most of the time during the mid-day at around 3-4PM, critical time for munching to snacks or sometimes for breakfast. Let’s be real, drinking milk for breakfast is actually one of my biggest fear hahahaa because consuming milk in the morning gives me stomachache sometimes and the pain will last throughout the whole day, it’s just a torture. I don’t feel like doing anything once I have stomachache because I would probably want to curled up in my bed like a rolled potato because it’s just so painful and distracting sometimes.



 At first when I heard all the goodness from the A2 cows that differs from regular milk that contain both A1 and A2 protein, I’m in awe like it sounded like magic to me but at the same time I’m reluctant because is it really working that effectively? BUT TO MY SURPRISE!! After drinking this Kin fresh milk, I did not get stomachache like how I used to and its amazing! I can finally drink milk for breakfast at peace. This one bottle can keep me full for some while which is a good thing so I don’t have to sneakily munching to “micin” or unhealthy snacks. I know I’m not the only one here who snacks on “micin” all the time eh? HAHAHAHA

As y’all know I’m currently working in a bank, doing a real-office-job, 8 hours in a day, sitting in front of a computer and what’s bad is that I noticed throughout my days, I EAT ALL THE TIME!! I don’t know why but I just feel so hungry all the time, so I can’t help myself but munching to snacks all the time. Worries no more, now if I have the urge to snacking I can just drink this Kin fresh milk. It’s much healthier and the taste just suits me so well. Perfect for an office worker like me that couldn’t get enough exercise but still want to stay healthy. Milk is rich in calcium and good for your bones. Especially in my early 20s it’s better to prevent since early stage rite? 

While on the weekend I will try my best to stay active and do some exercise (well mostly dancing to KPOP songs are what I called “exercise” doe HAHAHAA). Because of that exercise I need to stay full but not too full and Kin fresh milk is definitely my go-to-pick because it keeps me full just right. Especially for a milk addict like me, this Kin fresh milk that’s made from A2 cows are perfect because it doesn’t give me stomachache (I’m lactose intolerance btw). The size of the bottle is perfect to just slip in my bag and run some weekend errands. While on traffic or on the go, I can just take a sip and I’m good yauss. Don’t worry  if you think plastic bottle is not safe etc, Kin fresh milk is the only milk products that’s packed in bottle with UV light barrier to guarantee the product with no preservatives or additives. I let my family and friends tried em too and they really like it too. 




My favorite one out of the whole range is obviously the chocolate one. It’s so creamy and feels like a chocolate just melt in my mouth. Y’all should try the other flavors as well, full cream and coffee. The coffee one taste so unique and fresh, it’s just new flavor to me. I can taste the creaminess of the caffeine. The full cream is definitely will be everyone’s top favorite. Because it’s so versatile and you can just combine it with anything, oreo, cereal, snacks, you name it. Kin fresh milk is made from high quality A2 cows, where they really take a very good care of the cows extra carefully. Kin fresh milk that comes from A2 cows won’t cause nauseous feels as stated by Ms Tiffany Pratiwi Suwandi, brand manager from Kin. This Kin fresh milk is 100% fresh milk from A2 cows with no preservatives added into it which is great.

Final verdict for this Kin fresh milk from A2 cows, AH-MAZING!! I think it’s an innovative yea for substituting milk that usually contains mixed of both A1 and A2 cows proteins into a milk that FULLY contain protein from A2 cows only. I think Kin is the first one here in Indonesia to launch fresh milk that fully made from A2 cows. Which is a brilliant idea since there are many people that are lactose intolerance and people that’s not used to consuming milk. You can get yourself this Kin fresh milk at your nearest minimarket and supermarket, follow their instagram @kindairyid and check out www.kindairy.com The fresh milk from Kin is definitely my new found love!


Thanks for reading and See you again soon!

-Cheers, Michelle
Snapchat & Carousell: Booitsmichelle

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    looks great my friend :D

    NEW BRANDING POST | BELLISGIRL: JEWELLERY IS UNISEX!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahhhh pengen cobain jg ini penasaran beda nya dgn brand lain

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy and you look so cute hehe >-<
    Visit mine
    ClassicLatte

    ReplyDelete

  4. Mindtech Affiliates is a fastest growing performance-driven global Ad Network. An Innovative group focused on programmatic media buying in the global market arena. Our Top Geography is US, UK and India. We are renowned for our payments that are never late. Mindtech Affiliates Founded in 2007 at Hyderabad (India) as a performance network targeting US and UK as primary Geography.
    Becoming an affiliate is one of the best ways you can start monetizing your traffic. There are pretty great numbers of bloggers, email marketers, digital marketers, who use conventional advertising strategies that are barely effective. Most of them forget to see the immense possibilities of becoming an affiliate. Mindtech Affiliate has grown up as one of the best CPA network. We provide great opportunities for affiliates to monetize their traffic with well tested, great converting premium offers. Weekly payouts, Biweekly Payouts and risk free environment.
    Vertical:- Finance , Nutra, EDU, Apps, Sweep stakes, Dating , Adult
    Model : CPA, CPS, CPL, CPI
    Payment Frequency: NET30(Can be updated to Biweekly based on quality)
    Payment Method: Paypal / Skrill /Wire
    Minimum Payment: 50$

    Let’s connect today to monetize your traffic with Mindtech Affiliates.
    Signup Link:- https://backoffice.mindtechaffiliates.com/signup

    For more information visit on https://www.mindtechaffiliates.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, Thanks for sharing the information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice post and I found some interesting information on this blog, keep it up. Thanks for sharing. . .
    Farm Fresh Milk In Chennai

    ReplyDelete