Wednesday, January 2, 2013

baby steps

bonjour!!
Happy New Year 2013 btw dear readers!!
may all of u had a wonderful & blast year ahead ;) 
who's ready for school? mine starts next week (7 Jan 2013), my school is generous enough to give us quite long holiday. some school have to go back to school on tomorrow! so in this case i'm thanking my school for the holiday.
 
i'm in love with this baby collar top, it just look so adorable! c;

baby collar top: bershka ~ shorts: stradivarius ~ bag: chanel ~ flats: H&M








i didn't spent my holiday by going out from jakarta, no -_- since traffic jam is everywhere. so only spending my holiday by going from mall to mall, today i went to grand indonesia and omo! forever21 is on sale up to 70%!! but everything i like is not on sale .-. i'm in love with a red knit jumper with anchor on it so cute! and i've been obsess with anchor lately and here's some pictures i got from today c:





this girl is adorable yet hyper too! and something funny happen today between me and her, when we (me + my aunt + my grandma) bought her a bread, i took a bite just a bite and she shout at me and she stare at me like as if i did something sinful toward her xD ahahaha!


so i'll see you guys in my next post and till then take care byebyee~ ^^
xoxo, michelle

19 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dear!!! your outfit is so cute and so are you. hihi :3

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year too!! and thanksss ;)

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!!
    you look so cute and chic
    Following u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year too! and thanksss ;)

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  3. love your flats and your shirt!! following you!! if you want you can follow me back :)

    masquetendenciasyestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year! Seems like you had a great time. Lovely photos there :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you too! and thanks! :)

      xoox, michelle

      Delete
  5. Hey! I nominated you for the liebster award :)

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! thxx u so much c: am really happy for it :D

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is so cute. Love the shoes and the print!

    *now your newest follower via greader. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top
    i have followed you anyway

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for you sweet comment on my post!
    love your top too <3

    Btw I'm holding my clothing line's first anniversary giveaway on my blog now,
    I'd be happy if you can join this :

    CLOTH INC FIRST ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey and thanks ^^ yess i've joined already c:

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  9. ahahaha thanks! c: happy new year too dear :*

    xoxo, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, these are such adorable photos! i love your outfit as well (:


    fashionlei styled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks zoe c: love yours too as well ^^

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete