Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#booitsmichelle: #lookbook: 5 "Lazy Day" Outfits

Ayee Mates!
New vid is up on my channel or click HERE for direct link. This vid was inspired by my daily routine or activities at campus. lately I'm not in the mood to dress up well to the campus because I'm too lazy and I just don't want to waste that 'good outfit day' on insignificant day. SO that's why I came up with an idea to create this lookbook, we can still effortlessly look cool without trying too hard :"D
Here are the looks that I created, tell me which one is your fave out of all and leave me a video request down in the comment box and feel free to ask me or challenge me anything down there or you can do that on my ask.fm/michellesanjaya21 because I'm planning to do a Q&A vid for celebrating my 100 subscribers :))


 1. Move Like Jagger



New Look's Tee ~ @SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Jogger Pants ~ New Balance Shoes ~ @Blackbook_Jkt's Canvas Bag ~ HM's Cardigan

2. Woke Up Looking Like Dis





Cotton On's Chain Necklace & Tanktop ~ HM's Pants ~ Promod's Jacket

3. Sleepyhead




Old Navy's Denim Jacket ~ HM's Tee-dress ~ Airwalk's Backpack ~ New Look's Platform Sandals

4. Monochrome Bae




HM's Jumper ~ @SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Jogger Pants ~ Airwalk's Backpack ~ New Look's Shoes ~ @Youniq_'s Necklace ~ Forever21's Hat

5. Bad Hair Day



@SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Beanie & Legging ~ Dorothy Perkins' Jumper ~ Airwalk's Backpack ~ Dr Martens 1460W Black

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //


-cheer, michelle
instagram | youtube | twitter | pinterest | askfm | my online shop
snapchat: booitsmichelle

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfits, Chelle!

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad hair day is my favoriteee, but semua keceee sih. emng swaggie unicorn deh :D
    btw aku lupa blum follow blog mu chell :p followed!

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I'd love to try on of the looks you're suggesting here :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. sukaaaa banget nih <3 thanks for inspiring me dear :) you are awesome, Michelle

    OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |
    NEW POST "Natural Honey Blog Competition"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits and lookbooks are always amazing
    deborahxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete