Sunday, June 7, 2015

Flashlight




















SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Tee-Dress ~ Stradivarius' Shorts ~ Forever21's Hat ~ New Look's Slides ~ Cotton On's Clutch ~ Jacket borrowed from kak Onya

Ayee Mates!
Back with another collab post or photoshoot with my bae, kak Onya from A Little Color. This is a true coincidence we wore monochrome outfits that day and it made us look like a total yinyang eh?
Tbh, out of all the photoshoots we did that day, this is my fave! why? Because we look so synchronized together like a pure yinyang lol I just love the shots as well. Even tough I look like those chinese ghost that wear all white. I just love the slit on the sides it really complemented and enhanced my legs which I think is my best feature. Next is the slides that I borrowed from my grandma's closet without her knowing because she might go wild if she knows I wore her fave and (always) cleans sandals lol :D
Btw, I uploaded a lot of new and preloved stuffs on my online shop instagram's pageso go and check that out please at swaggieunicorn_closet thanks :)

Anyway, I watched Pitch Perfect 2 last Thursday with my friends and I think its amazing!! OMGGG~ I haven't watch the first one but I have a feeling that its going to be epic! Well, I personally enjoy the music and stage performances so much and any movies with singing and dancing and stuffs like that I'm down, for the story it was great but maybe because I haven't watch the first one I was quite confused, so yeah please do understand me. The soundtrack of pitch perfect 2, flashlight is my fave thoo. Not just because Jessie J sang it but overall I don't know why I can't stop listening to it, I'm addicted #cheesy #butitsreal :') Oh and btw, starting next Thursday, I'll be having my finals till early of July and on the 2nd of July till the 4th I'll be out of town for my church retreat, so I probably won't be active here and also on youtube because I need to focus (but I'll probably update you guys on the weekend) or maybe you guys can snapchat me at booitsmichelle and ask.fm/michellesanjaya21 and instagram me at michellesanjaya lol I'm tired with my 2nd semester in college #randomnag #imsorry

All photos were taken by my bae kak Onya from A Little Color :3

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //

-cheer, michelle
instagram | twitter | youtube | pinterest | askfm | my online shop
snapchat: booitsmichelle

17 comments:

  1. love the dress! Adding the leather jacket sure gives an edgy look!

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Micel suka banget sama white tee dressnyaaa <3
    Cool look ;)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Pitch Perfect too!
    you should definitely watch the first one tho :)

    great outfit!
    i like your top very much

    <3
    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do really love your outfit, Chelle! <3 Can I join photoshoot with you next time? :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa you both looks amazing! your dress <3

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That long tee dress is the coolest!
    I mean, it's so perrrfect for this summer!:O whoa...

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking so angelic in white, hun! how cute <3 both of ya

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tee-dress!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the concept yin and yang so creative! The outfit is so classy <3

    Aimee Bustillo | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaay yaaay! love it to the max yaa :D
    can't wait to the next photoshoot with other bloggers :D

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this look !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and if you like it follow me back :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. suka banget deh sama collab ini!!!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the clothess! <3

    characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. effortless beauty :* aduh aku belom narsisan buat update blog lagi >.<

    love always,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I'm in love with the dress and the sandals. I'm a new blogger, I talk about street style, photography, tendencies, travels... if you want: http://vacarmenoirart.blogspot.com.es/ I follow you, love your looks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hat, I have a hard time finding that kind of hat LOL

    btw I am new here, looking forward to see your gallery from now on!

    http://lutherstyle.wix.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. your white long sheer dress is to die for!!! <33333 you sell it on your own online shop? how much it cost?


    And you looked pretty gorgeous!
    Greeting from Indonesia
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES: My OOTD For Indonesia Fashion Week 2015 (NEW POST!)

    ReplyDelete