Saturday, February 24, 2018

Your Feelings #AMwithChelle






Agashe.Co's Dress ~ The Little Things She Needs' Bag ~ HM's Slip-On ~ Tory Burch's Bracelet


No matter how hard it is, don’t show your feelings
Because darlings these days,
There is no trust and humanity, Human sucks
Learn how to fake a smile and how to force a laugh,
Because it’s so much easier than explaining what’s wrong with you.

Aye Mates!

Let’s do #AMwithChelle for today post. #AMwithChelle is a series where I’ll be posting what’s been on my mind late at night or before I go to sleep, let’s just says it’s not that beautiful and kinda dark. I’ve been battling with my 3AM thoughts lately. Well all the time to be honest. I deal with my 3AM thoughts since I was in junior high. I know it’s weird for a person like me to write positive encouraging words like my previous post. But I’m a human too. I broke down too, at one day I can be the most positive person but one day I can be the most negative person ever. Especially during my period, I’m the most sensitive and emotional person ever. I cried all the time because of these 3AM thoughts. But that’s life rite?

One of them is regarding how to express my true feelings to people with no fear of being judge. One night I thought to myself whether what I said or done has ever hurt people or they actually secretly judging and hating on me. What if my stories and my thoughts annoy people I asked myself. Then I thought isn’t it better to just get along with people? Instead of arguing with my own opinion why don’t I just go with what they think? Isn’t it easier to fake a smile and force a laugh?

I’m afraid I’ll end up losing the people I love if I don’t go with their opinions. Even though they never said anything about it but my brain have its own thoughts. I tried my best to express my own self and feelings day by day. But deep inside I kept on thinking whether I did something wrong or no. I know I said what other’s think about you doesn’t matter but what if my 3AM thoughts keep on haunting me? I shake it off millions of times but I guess I’m only human. Sadness is a part of feelings rite? You can’t be happy all the time, this is life. It’s a fact.

Any thoughts mates? Much appreciated doe.


-Cheer, Michelle
Snapchat & Carousell: Booitsmichelle

4 comments:

  1. Everyone battles the same thing, hun. And for me it's not just at 3 in the morning, but also in the afternoon where I'm supposed to be focused on my work and college--which is rather unbearable sometimes.

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | ASK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I understand how you feel there. my 3AM thoughts can come by at any time too, when I'm hanging out with my friends, fam and when I'm alone. stay strong luv, cheer up and try to stay positive <3

      -Cheers, Michelle

      Delete
  2. Cheer up Chelle, if those people leaves you it means they're not good enough for you. Because if you guys have different opinions and perceptions and still accept each other, that means they accept and love you as who you are. Don't insist yourself to follow people's opinions, sometimes we need to sacrifice something to get something better, or maybe you should not let the negativity thoughts affect you, kadang bs juga karena kita yang mikirnya terlalu negatif padahal kenyataan ga kaya gitu. Keep praying and surround yourself with happiness. Love you Michelle! :)

    xx
    Graciella
    www.graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much grace!! this comment seriously made my day hehehee thank you thank you, really appreciate it, love you too grace <3

      -Cheers, Michelle

      Delete