Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Amnesia














Forever21's Graphic Tank & Necklace ~ Baleno's Flannel ~ H&M's Jeans ~ Converse's Shoes

Ayee Mates!!
Around 2 weeks ago, I met up and did a photoshoot with my bae kak Sonya from A Little Color :) We had fun time gossiping and laughing and eating puyo! I invaded her camera for this photoshoot because her camera's lens is just too damn good!! Thanks kak onya for letting me taking photos with your camera hehehe I seriously going to save money and getting a nicer lens in the future -finger crossed- :')
The tank said "I Love Rock & Roll" and I must admit that rock is -hands down- my second fave music genre after EDM. I love Boys Like Girls, Greenday, Paramore and of course.. 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!! -wooppppp- any 5SOS fans here? My fave member is Luke Hemimings a.k.a my future boyfie (#iwish), I bought their album and I love all of the tracks! This outfit was also inspired by some rock stars, flannels, skinny jeans and converse are like their main fashion points. Like this..

Luke Hemmings from 5SOS

5SOS (L-R): Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood


// Photos with My Bae //






Watch My Latest Vid HERE:


-cheer, michelle

16 comments:

  1. this is too cute! love the punk simplicity on it


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't stop fallin' in love with converse, unconsciously bring an uber cool touch to your look

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this rock star look! Super cool! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo cool overloadddd!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ntar meet up yuk! ;)

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the checked shirt :)

    http://www.andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. like this outfit better on you than on 5SOS! hahah you look great loving the cropped pants with the converse! I just found your blog and it's full of inspiration I love it. I know you'lll ove mine if you come and visit!
    xx

    Gogui O
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with this look!! xx

    http://ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style, love it!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!!! I'm "new" to blogging (no following XD haha) and I would love some advice from those with more experience! Come check it out~ januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. dirimu kurus skali!
    love the tartan <3

    Cheers,
    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look so much<3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the 5SOS inspired outfit! So cool. :)
    Have a look at my blog? Let me know what you think. x

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete