Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#BooItsMichelle: Back to School Outfit Ideas

Ayee Matess!!


Okay, I know maybe some of you went back to school since last month probably and yes, this is so late, but well as usual better late than never eh? As you all know I just finished my highschool and I'm going to college! So yeah these are some outfits that is suitable for college and also highschool approved :) But well here in Indonesia most (well, I think all) school forbid free clothes, we are required to wear uniform from school -deep sigh- but well I'm done with highschool HAHAHA. I made a back to school outfit ideas lookbook so yeah hope you liked it! and don't forget to subscribe ;;)

1. F-F-Flannel 



 Baleno's Flannel ~ Aerpostale's Tee ~ H&M's Jeans, Slip On

2. Flower Power

 Newlook's Tee, Jeans, Platform Sandals ~ Aigner's bag

3. Galaxy Fan Fan

 Dorothy Perkins' Jumper ~ Docmartens 1460W

4. Walking Union J

  Uniqlo's Tank Top (worn as inner) ~ Thrifted Blazer, Jeans ~ The Little Things She Needs' Flats

4. Preppy
Forever21's Shirt ~ Salvatore Ferragamo's Shoes

Watch the video HERE:

-cheer, michelle

13 comments:

  1. I love all looks especialle the second outfit!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all looks, it suits you dear

    Adhi Wahyudi
    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. paling suka sama yg Flannel!
    Aku sering pake yg kyk 'flannel outfit' kalo lg males make baju ribet kalo pergi les:3

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combination and style dear! I love it! ♥ ♥

    New style post now posted sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your outfit! I like preppy the most <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your outfits! Nice school outfit ideas <3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 1st and 2nd look :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit titled 'Galaxy Fan Fan' is just sooo good! /loving the title too hihi <3


    www.NEONFLAZH.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits! Very suitable for Back to School occassion indeed!

    Cheers love
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your style here

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. weve got same skull backpack! love this look btw<3



    zhafiratartilie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. michelle cool bgt! suka sama galaxy tightnya ><

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete